Celebrity Father Of the Year 2018 Style Gift Guide
June is upon us which will undoubtedly leave sons and daughters on countdown for the imminent panic-buy card trip. Father’s Day – what date is it again!?
On the 17th of June 2018, Britain celebrates all things Fatherhood! Whether they’re a dad, a stepdad, a grandad or just someone you’ve always looked to as a fab father figure, the 17th is the perfect time to say a great big thank you.
This year, somewhat chalk and cheese Dads, Rio Ferdinand and Prince William go head to head as they’re shortlisted for the Clas Ohlson Celebrity Dad of the Year Award 2018. The two sit alongside; Anthony Joshua, David Walliams, Joshua Patterson (JP), Liam Payne, Simon Cowell, Simon Thomas and Tyson Fury. The competition aims to champion our all-important father figures. From royalty to boxing heroes, the eclectic mix of nominees shows us that the lifelong adventure of fatherhood is no mean feat no matter who you are, and amazing Dad’s deserve that something extra special.
At CHO Fashion & Lifestyle you can crown your very own Dad of The Year with gifts fit for a King (or World Champ)…
1. GANT The Regular Oxford Mens Shirt 2. SCHOFFEL – Ptarmigan Interactive Coat
3. OLIVER SWEENEY – Waddell Mens Suede Chukka Boot
4. Crown JOULES – 3 Pack Printed Boxers
5. SCOTCH & SODA – Brown Leather Belt
6. RD WING- Suede Cleaner Kit
1. CANADA GOOSE – Lodge Mens Jacket
2. NAPAPIJRI – Varco Mens Beach Shorts
3. GANT – Original Crew Neck Mens Sweater
4. SKECHERS – Elite Muzzin Mens Trainers
5. GANT – Washed Twill Cap
1. BARBOUR – International Viscount Mens Jacket
2.BARBOUR – Wax Cap
3. BARBOUR – Leather Med Travel Explorer
4. THE NORTH FACE – Itinerant Backpack
5. LACOSTE – Mens Swim Shorts