Entrants must have purchased the product featured in the entry at Country House Outdoor and images must be shared on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tagged with the hashtag #chofashion
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Country House (Carlisle) Ltd (company no. 03962030) whose registered office is at 12 - 16 Lonsdale Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1DB.
2. Employees of Country House Outdoor or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. Customers of Country House Outdoor can enter by posting a photo of their purchase using the hashtag #chofashion on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
5. One winner will be drawn every month, on the 1st of each month, starting on the 1st December 2016 until further notice.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize for each winner is a £100 gift voucher to spend at Country House Outdoor.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using a random number generator.
11. The winner will be notified via the social media channel used to submit the entry within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will inform the winner of when and how the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.