CHO Social Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is CHO Fashion & Lifestyle Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 03962030 and with its registered office at 12 - 16 Lonsdale Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1DB).
2. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition.
3. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion; however internet access is required.
5. The Promoter is offering those who enter this competition a chance to win a prize as stated in the relevant social media post.
6. The prize is as stated and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. The competition will end on the date stated in the social media post, and winners will be informed no more than one week later.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
9. Winner(s) will be chosen at random using a random number generator unless stated otherwise in the relevant social media post.
10. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the competition end date via the social media platform used to enter the competition. If a winner fails to respond within 14 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this 14-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries deemed inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion. This includes, without limitation, setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries.
13. By entering this competition, you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email. You agree that the promoter may store and use the image and or content you enter into this competition, and may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and cho.co.uk), worldwide and at any time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by CHO Fashion & Lifestyle as noted above.
14. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunction or ancillary relief actions.